www.gujacpcadm.nic.in Announcement for Admission to 1st Year of PG Engineering/Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) & Post Graduate Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Courses Year 2016-2017. Merit List for ME M.Tech of PGCET 2016, Choice Filling, Mock Round Result, Dates, Reshuffling Schedule.
For the admission to first year of Master of Engineering / Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in government,Grant-in aid and self financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self financed institutes, Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2016-17.
Eligible candidates shall have to register online through internet to become eligible for admission.
Qualification for M.E/M.Tech Admission 2016-17
1. The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at qualifying exam for M.E. / M. Tech courses or B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at qualifying exam for M. Pharm courses for seeking admission into post Graduate disciplines and its specialisations as per Appendix-I of Post Graduate Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Admission Rules, amendment 2016.
2. The candidates whose final year results are awaited, can also apply but they shall have to pass qualifying examination as mentioned in Appendix-I of Post Graduate Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Admission Rules, amendment 2016. However merit number in such cases will be allotted, if mark sheet and provisional degree certificate of passing qualifying exam is submitted within the scheduled time limit.
3. The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions/guidelines before applying online. However in case of a candidate applying without being eligible, his/her application will be summarily rejected and his/her application fee will be forfeited. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
4. Before applying online, the candidate shall have to procure PIN Cover by paying Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) per discipline in cash only from the designated branches of Dena Bank (list available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in) during banking hours (except holidays) from 04/07/2016 to 11/07/2016.
5. For online registration, candidate should visit web site www.gujacpcadm.nic.in between 04/07/2016 to 11/07/2016. Please note that after 11/07/2016 (after 05:00 pm), candidate shall not be allowed to register online.
6. After online registration, it is mandatory for all candidates even for those whose result is awaited to submit print-out of registration form and self attested photo copies of the required documents at nearby Help Centre and get Acknowledgement slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET-2016 on or before 11/07/2016, failing to do so, their candidature shall not be considered for the further admission process. Candidate has to bring required original documents for the verification. The list of Help Centres is available on web site
7. Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2016.
8. After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2016.
9. The PGCET-2016 for M.E shall be conducted on 16/07/2016 and 17/07/2016. The PGCET-2016 schedule and other details are available on website.
10. All Non GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non GATE/Non-GPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2016 to become eligible for admission.
11. The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
12. No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2016.
13. The other information such as e-booklet, admission rules, PGCET-2016 syllabus and schedule, list of institutes, list of Help Centre, list of designated bank branches etc. are available on the website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
14. The working hours of designated Help Centres are from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm except Public Holidays and online admission related help shall be provided free of cost.
15. All GATE Qualified candidates, all sponsored candidates and all outside Gujarat candidates shall have to submit registration form alongwith photocopies of documents at Help Centre designated at ACPC Building, L. D. College of Engineering, Navrangpura,Ahmedabad ONLY.
Important Website Links jacpcldce.ac.in
|List of Bank Branches 2016
HELP LINE NUMBER : 079-26566000 (24×7)