www.pgvcl.com PGVCL VSJE Recruitment Bharti 2016 VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER) – ELECTRICAL
PGVCL Recruitment of VSJE 2016 – www.pgvcl.com
VACANCIES: 35 (Roster wise tentative vacancies are as under)
The reservation of 10% for Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections (UEWS) will be applicable as per the provisions of Govt. of Gujarat Ordinance No.1 of 2016.
B.E. (Electrical) or B.Tech. (Electrical) in Regular mode from recognized University
with minimum 60% marks for General category candidates and 55% for SEBC / SC / ST /UEWS category candidates (Aggregate of 7th & 8th semester, first trial without ATKT).
AGE CRITERIA: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement- i.e.04/07/2016)
|General (UR) Candidates||35 Years|
|SEBC / SC / ST / UEWS Candidates||40 Years|
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates (OL & HH only)||Upto age of 45 Years|
|Ex. Armed Force Personnel||10 Years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL||Upto age of 40 Years|
Fixed remuneration for 1st and 2nd year would be Rs.19,750/- and Rs. 21,750/- respectively per month. No other allowances or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per Company’s rules. On completion of successful and satisfactory two years services as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer), the candidates will be appointed on regular establishment as “JUNIOR ENGINEER” in the scale of Rs. 17,300 – 38,610 depending on overall performance
FEES (NON REFUNDABLE) :
|General ( UR) /SEBC/ UEWS Candidates||Rs. 500.00|
|SC /ST Candidates||Rs. 250.00|
Start Date and Time of Registration
04 / 07 / 2016, 10:30 AM
Last Date & Time of Registration
25 / 07 / 2016, 06:00 PM
|Last Date & Time of Online Payment of Fees and Generation of SBI Challans||
25 / 07 / 2016, 06:00 PM
|Last Date & Time of Payment of Fees at any
of the SBI Branch using System Generated
SBI Challans and Final submission
28 / 07 / 2016, 06:00 PM
|Last Date of Submission of Application
form with required documents by RPAD / Speed Post
04 / 08 / 2016
PGVCL Syllabus of the VSJE Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer. There will be 4 sections in multiple choice question paper :
|Section -I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section -II||English Language||15%|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section -IV||Computer Knowledge||15%|
“The question paper will be in English language only”
The section III may include following topics:
Ø Switchgear & protection – (MV/LV)
Ø Distribution transformer
Ø HT line/LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
Ø Performance of Electro Mechanic/Static meters
Ø Functioning of capacitors & reactors
Ø Low voltage constrains & resolving thereof
Ø Performance of line fault analysis
Ø Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments
Ø Basic role of regulatory commission in power sector
Ø Non-conventional Energy sources like wind, solar, biomass etc.
Ø Present power sector scenario in India
Candidates are requested to take the print out of the filled up application and to submit the same with the photocopies of below mentioned documents on or before 04/08/2016 on following address by RPAD / Speed Post only
Applications received through sources other than RPAD/ Speed post shall not be taken into the consideration.
(Note:- It is compulsory to mention the generated Application Number & to write “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)- Electrical ” on the envelop).
I/c. General Manager (HR) Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Regd. & Corporate Office,“Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan”, Nana Mava Main Road, Laxminagar, Rajkot – 360 004.
Documents to be submitted with the Application print out.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of Mark Sheets of all years / semesters of Graduation. (For Points/Grade system the candidates are requested to attach transcript showing conversion of Points/Grade in to percentage of 7th & 8th semester).
- Degree Certificate.
- N.O.C. as mentioned in point No.16.
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category)
- Latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate (If belonging to SEBC category), issued on or after 01/04/2016.
- Appropriate Certificate for UEWS candidates.
- Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates), issued by Civil Surgeon.
- Death Certificate and affidavit as per given format on non judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- (For Widow Candidates).
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable.
- In case of Ex-Armed force personnel, appropriate certification should be attached.
- In case of dependent of retired employees, relieving office order should be attached.
- Copy of proof of fees paid.
- Any Other relevant documents.