Indian Post Payments Bank Ltd (IPPB) Recruitment/Bharti of 650 Scale I Officers Apply Online at www.indiapost.gov.in. Indian Post Bank Bharti 2016
Indian Post office Bank Recruitment 2016 – indiapost.gov.in
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites Job online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed in JMG Scale I. Candidates will be selected through a selection process specified in this advertisement.
About IPBB: The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is a proposed state-owned commercial bank in India. The bank would use the existing network of the public-sector postal service, India Post.
Name of Post: Scale I officers
Total Number of Vacancies: 650
A candidate must be either i. a citizen of India
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years. Note: The candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Minimum Educational Qualification for Indian Post Payments Bank Ltd:
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body
Selection will consist of the following steps:
(i) Preliminary Examination
(ii) Main Examination
The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Examination / Group Discussion / Interview.
How to Apply Online for Indian Post Payments Bank Limited?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IPPB’s authorised website http://indiapost.gov.in/ and click the option “Click here to apply online for Assistant Manager (Territory) Posts”” to open the online Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application for After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure I of this form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible / entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable)
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty
|For all others||INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)|
Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the IPPB’s website. Final select list will be published on the IPPB’s website
Pay Scale (Salary) Allowances and Perquisites
|Pay Scale, Allowances and Perquisites as applicable for IPPB|
|Scale||Pay Scale||Approximate Total Monthly CTC#|
|JMGS – I||23,700 – 42,020||65,000|
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited Online Examination Syllabus
|#||Name of Test||No of Qs||Maximum
|1.||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IPPB. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IPPB depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination.
|#||Name of Tests (Not by sequence)||No of
|Time allotted for each test|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English & Hindi||10 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking)
|40||40||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
IPPB reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorized website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IPPB website.
CALL LETTERS FOR EXAMINATION
The candidates should download their call letter and an “information handout “booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from IPPB’s authorized website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / INFORMATION HANDOUT WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Important Dates of IPBB Recruitment 2016
|On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by
|4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination||1 week before Online Examination date|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||December, 2016/ January, 2017|
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ between 4th October, 2016 to 25th October,
2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted