APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK – JUNIOR ASSISTANT on BEHALF OF GUVNL AND ITS SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES NAMELY UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, MGVCL and GSECL.
FROM GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC and PH CANDIDATES
Graduate in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
The candidates should have working knowledge of computers and English language, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test.
2. Age limit:( As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e 13.10.17):
|General (UR) Candidates||30 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates||35 Years|
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
|Female Candidates||05 Years|
|PH Candidates||10 Years|
|Ex Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company||Upto age of 40 years|
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
- The above relaxation in age is in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme and as approved by GUVNL.
- 3. Fees (Non Refundable):
|General (UR) / SEBC Candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 250|
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through credit/ debit card/Net Banking.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any case
- 4. Remuneration:
|FIXED Remuneration Respectively per month|
|1st Year||Rs. 10000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 11500/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 13000/-|
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA / DA as per rules etc as per GSO 332 dated 03.02.03.
- During the period of Vidyut Sahayak, the candidates shall be covered under Accidental Death Group Insurance Policy to the extent of Rs. 2.75 lacs and under a life insurance policy as per scheme devised by the Company, to the extent of Rs. 2.25 lacs. The premium thereof shall be borne by MGVCL.The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) shall be appointed for duration of three years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 25000-55800 subject to completion of the period of three years as Vidyut Sahayak to the satisfaction of the respective Companies. They will have to submit an undertaking to the effect that recommendation of Dr. P.K. Das committee shall be binding to them in future.
The said advertisement is issued on probable vacancies and roster position likely to arise in the year 2018.
|Required to be filled in by|
MGVCL Recruitment for Junior Assistant 2017
- There are no vacancies to be filled through open market in GETCO one of the subsidiary companies of GUVNL in the year 2018.
- The stated vacancies with roster position are probable and the actual vacancies and roster position may vary. Actual vacancies and subsequent vacancies are subject to promotions, retirement, separation on any other account, sanction, abolition of post, compassionate appointments etc. No candidate shall claim a right based on the above stated vacancies roster position.
- State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed.
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
On restructuring of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board, the Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited was incorporated as a Govt. of Gujarat Company. Since 100% Shares in the other six companies are held by GUVNL w.e.f 1st April, 2005 they have become Subsidiary Companies of GUVNL as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
The GUVNL is engaged in the business of bulk purchase and sale of electricity, Supervision, Co-ordination and facilitation of the activities of its six Subsidiary Companies. The GSECL is engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity. The GETCO is engaged in the business of Transmission of Electricity. The UGVCL,DGVCL, MGVCL and PGVCL are engaged in the business of Distribution of Electricity in the Northern, Southern, Central and Western areas of Gujarat respectively.
General terms and conditions:
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
- 1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php.
- 2. The candidates have to expressly indicate preference for companies in descending order while applying for the post and only thereafter he/she will be allowed to proceed for online application. The preference once exercised shall be final. The selected candidate may prefer to wait at his risk till the Company of his/her preference is not allotted but only during the validity period of result for one year in terms of GUVNL Circular No. GUVNL/HR/Centralized Recruitment/1250 dt 04.07.17. The first preference of Company by the Candidate shall be mandatory and rest of the preference of the Company shall not be mandatory. On the basis of preference, further merit and selection list shall be prepared.
- 3. 5% marks (of secured marks in written test/online test) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried, shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs. Guidelines issued by GUVNL as per GoG directives for Reservation for Women and PH Categories shall be followed
- 4. If the candidates submit the Online Application, but do not forward the Hard Copy of the application with requisite documents and Fee Challan within prescribed time limit, their candidature will be considered invalid
- 5. The candidates shortlisted for written test/ online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- 6. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for
Written Test/ online test as the case may be for selection.
- 7. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereo
- 8. Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- 9. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- 10. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test / online test, failing which, their candidature will be disqualifie
11. Physically Handicapped candidates can apply and shall have to submit valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon/Government Designated Authority, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company. As per prevailing rules of the Company and Govt. of Gujarat, candidates having 40% and above disability shall be considered PH in categories stated above.
12. The said vacancies are mainly for Meter Reading, Billing Works and other back office operations at Field Offices.
13. The question paper for the written/online test shall be of 100 marks and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidate There shall be negative marking system and
1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. “The Question Paper Will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only”. The syllabus of test will be displayed on website subsequently.
14. Since any graduate can apply for the said post, a graduate holding engineering degree to compete for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) shall have to submit an Undertaking while applying for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant that, if he/she is selected by GUVNL or any of the Subsidiary Companies for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) after joining to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), in future he/she will not claim for the post of Junior Engineer (undertaking annexed herewith).
15. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test/ online test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualifie
16. If the selected candidate is working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelle
17. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
18. In case the name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reason in educational certificates; then candidates shall have to attach the copy of Gazette for change of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
19. Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered
- 20. SEBC candidates who fulfill the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit valid Non- Creamy Layer Certificate issued (in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ “ક”/ પરિશિષ્ટ–૪ (ગજિાતી)) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- 21. Method for Payment of Fees: The candidates shall have to generate application number by registering on line by filling up the Online Application Form and follow step by step instructions.
- 22. A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- for SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- 23. The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
- 24. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
- 25. No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test/ online test as the case may be.
- 26. The result of the test shall be published by MGVCL on behalf of GUVNL and its Subsidiary Companies and shall be displayed on Company’s website. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result publishe The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
- 27. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- 28. The vacancies shall arise throughout the year and the appointments are subjected to requirement as per roster point applicable from time to time during the year.
- 29. Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application, candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his shortlisting in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
- 30. Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 02.11.17 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 11.2017 or through online payment.
- APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED ALL THE TASK OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS
32. Application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.
33. Candidates are requested to visit on www.mgvcl.com for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications.
MGVCL Recruitment for Junior Assistant 2017
Documents to be produced as and when required by the Company:
Application Format duly filled in with:
- 1. Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application for
- 2. Attested copy of
- i. School Leaving Certificate.
- ii. Mark sheets of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
iii. Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- i Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- 3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- 4. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ
“ક”/ પરિશિષ્ટ –૪ (ગજિાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- 5. In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required.
- 6. In case of E Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- 7. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- 8. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attache
- 9. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- 10. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- 11. Undertaking if applicable, in case of Engineering Graduates that if he/she is selected by GUVNL or any of the Subsidiary Companies for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) after joining to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), in future he/she will not claim for the post of Junior Enginee
- 12. Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
- 13. Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
Note:- Whenever documents are called from the candidates, submission has to be made by the candidates within stipulated time, failing which, his/her candidature shall be cancelled for the said post. It may further be noted that all above stated documents are to be self-attested by the candidate.
General Manager (HR)