GSEB SSC (10th) Gujarati Subject Answer Key Paper Solution 12-03-2018

By | March 12, 2018

GSEB Currently Conducting Class 10th i.e SSC Exam all over Gujarat. Today on 12/03/2018 GSEB take Written exam of Gujarati Subject of SSC 10th Standard and Here i m providing Gujarati Subject Answer Key Paper Solution test held on 12th March 2018.

There are lots of Students appeared in this examination. Gujarati Question Paper Review by some students.  However this is not Official Answer Key Unofficial Paper Solutions and Answers. GSEB Gujarati Subject Question Paper Consist of two Parts. Part A and Part B. Total 100 Marks. there were Question Paper Set Number of Series from 1 to 10. Question Paper Set 1, Set 2, Set 3, Set 4, Set 5, Set 6, Set 7

GSEB SSC Gujarati Paper Section A (Part A) contains Multiple Choice Question 50 Marks and Check Answer of that in below PDF File.

Download Answer Key Question Paper Set No. 7 Answer Key Question 1 to 22

Question 22 to 50 GSEB Answers

Check STD.10 Science & Technology Answer Key 14-03-2018 Here

Official SSC 10th Answer Key of All Subject will be publish by gseb.org website after completion of whole exam.

22 thoughts on “GSEB SSC (10th) Gujarati Subject Answer Key Paper Solution 12-03-2018

1. Hardik Vyas

Good work.. keep it up..waiting for Science paper soon.. tomorrow..:)

2. Pingback: SSC Science & Technology Paper Answers 14-03-2015 - OJAS Gujarat

1. Patel Raju bhai prakash bhai

Hello sir mare gujarati na paper ma bhul 6e mare check kara va nu 6e

3. mamta shah

hu pariksha aapu 6u anu karmani marathi pariksha apai rahi 6 avu aave
    plzz just check it

4. pratik patel

Respected sir,
    As I have seen answer key of mathes but I have found there some problem so could you please help me
    question paper 1
    question number 43 the volume og sphere 4/3 cm3 but answer need in meter
    as in answer key there ia 1 answer selected but I have dout if answer required in meter so answer should be 0.01
    also in question 45 and 20
    srryyy but I have dout so plese help me out this.

1. suthar Jayesh

If you want a answer 0.01 you should the 1cm upon 100 B’coz the cm is the little & meter is big okkkk. frd..

5. Maclean Florid

In Maths Paper Question No. 32’s Answer is -2.
    And Question No. 6’s Answer is 0.01, Because It is in meter.
    Okay? Friend…

6. Maclean Florid

And In Paper of Gujarati Question No. 22’s Answer is puri.

7. pratik patel

Respected sir,
    I have received u r answet but there is a in question paper answer required in meter so could u please help me out with the solution how its 1 centimeters
    its from my side dout
    hope u can

8. PC Pooja Chauhan

I can’t apply for the deputy officers various posts so can anyone tell me what will be next recruitment schedule after April

9. vijay

Udhyog teacher etle su? Mare computer sikhavyu ni aji karela che pan udyog shikshak tari ke man Jur the che to please samjav another meaning